Wall and Floor Tiler
Agustus 8, 2010 Tinggalkan komentar
Dikutip dari immi.gov.au:
Lays ceramic, clay, slate, marble and glass tiles on external and internal walls and floors to provide protective and decorative finishes.
Skills assessment authority
Before you can migrate to Australia as a skilled migrant you must have your skills assessed by Trades Recognition Australia (TRA).
Detail mengenai skills assessment oleh TRA: http://www.deewr.gov.au/Skills/Programs/SkillsAssess/TRA/Pages/default.aspxLevel 3).
Occupation ini masuk dalam Skilled Occupation List
Dikutip dari joboutlook.gov.au:
Job prospects: good
Employment for Wall and Floor Tilers to 2014-15 is expected to grow moderately. Employment in this medium sized occupation (20 600 in November 2009) rose strongly in the past five years, and in the long-term (ten years).
Occupation size: 11800
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks:
• examining plans, measuring and marking surfaces and laying out work
• preparing wall and floor surfaces by removing old tiles, grout and adhesive, filling holes and cracks, and cleaning surfaces
• spreading adhesive onto prepared surfaces and tiles, and setting tiles in position
• using tile-cutting tools to cut and shape tiles needed for edges and corners, and around objects such as fittings and pipes
• ensuring tiles are correctly aligned and spaced
• grouting tiles, and cleaning and removing excess grout
• applying waterproofing systems
• may lay floors of granolithic, terrazzo, cement or similar composition
• may lay coloured tiles in patterns to create mosaics
Dikutip dari myfuture.edu.au:
• enjoy practical and manual work
• able to work at heights
• good hand-eye coordination
• able to make simple calculations
• able to work independently
• able to work neatly and accurately
Email kami di firstname.lastname@example.org atau chat di YM untuk mengetahui course apa yang perlu diambil agar bisa menjadi Wall and Floor Tiler